Service Terms and Conditions
By signing up for the Trophies Lounge Memebrship Card, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- The prospective acquirer shall fill an application form submitting his request to purchase a TROPHIES LOUNGE Membership Card (The Card) from the MFA.
- The Card shall grant the right to its holder to access the Trophies Lounge and for his/her designated seat in the adjacent seating area of the National Stadium, Ta’ Qali, for any match from the domestic competitions and the home international matches of the MFA National ‘A’ Team, during the period of use.
- Upon acceptance of application, The Card buyer will be allocated a seat which will be from then on be designated to the buyer for the duration of the agreed period.
- Each Card allows entry to one person, the card-holder, per match day. Entry is allowed by swiping the card through the designated electronic turnstile, in the designated Stand of the stadium, and/or upon presentation of card to MFA Staff on duty at the entrance. Though the card is not personalised, the Bar-coding and Serial Number printed on the card will be related to the actual buyer of The Card and MFA holds the right to ask for identification of the person in possession of The Card.
- Should on any particular match-day a Card holder wish to have the company of a guest/s. Then s/he may purchase a match-day ticket for each accompanying person and of any age, whenever such tickets are made available by the MFA. MFA reserves the right for sole descretion on whether match-day tickets are to be made available for any match.
- Should the card-holder be caught behaving inappropriately whilst attending to one of the matches, then the card-holder shall be escorted out of the stadium by MFA personnel, the card and the relative seat shall be revoked by the MFA, the acquirer shall forfeit the money paid to the MFA on acquisition of the card, and the acquirer and/or the card-holder shall not have any right of redress against the MFA.
- Should the card-holder have the card lost, stolen or damaged, he/she may apply to the MFA for the issue of a new card. In such a circumstance the rights entitlement on the first card will be revoked, and an administrative fee of fifteen Euro (€15) shall be charged to the card-holder.
- The Card may not be resold by the acquirer to any third party. Any card-holder caught reselling the card shall have the card revoked by the MFA, the acquirer shall forfeit the money paid to the MFA on acquisition of the card, and the acquirer and/or the card-holder shall not have any right of redress against the MFA.
- The Card may be transferred by gratuitous title to any third party who will have access to the stadium on a particular match-day, provided that the card shall only provide access to one person per match-day and such card cannot be transferred on to someone who is suspended from attending the stadium either due to disciplinary sanctions imposed on the person by the MFA, or through an order of the Court of Magistrates (Malta) and/or (Gozo).
- The card may however not be transferred to any such person who is suspended from attending the stadium as explained above, then The Card shall be revoked by the MFA, the acquirer shall forfeit the money paid to the MFA on acquisition of the card, and the acquirer and/or the card-holder shall not have any right of redress against the MFA.
- The MFA shall be the only entity which shall have the authority to collect and process personal data of the applicant. The MFA shall not divulge any data contained in the online application according to the General Data Protection Regulation. The MFA hereby informs that should the applicant not mark on the application that he/she does not want to receive correspondence by the MFA, then the MFA shall be allowed by the applicant to send to the same correspondence for marketing purposes.
- The card-holder hereby accepts not to use the allocated seat in the stadium, or his own self, through graphical representations, to advertise any brand or company which is in direct competition with the Official Sponsors of the MFA, UEFA, FIFA and their Competitions. Any card-holder in breach of this provision shall have the card revoked by the MFA, the acquirer shall forfeit the money paid to the MFA on acquisition of The Card, and the acquirer and/or the card-holder shall not have any right of redress against the MFA.
- The official match days in which the matches will be played are according to the fixtures list divulged by the MFA. Should MFA decide to change a particular match date the MFA is obliged under the Regulations to reschedule the match. The card-holder shall not hold the MFA responsible for any change in the match dates should the situation arise.
- The Card cannot be returned to the MFA by the card-holder/acquirer, for any reason whatsoever. Should the card-holder/acquirer return the card, the card-holder/acquirer will not be reimbursed by the MFA, and the card-holder/acquirer shall not have any right of redress against the MFA.
- The defined period of use of The Trophies Lounge Card is normally between the month of July of the year of purchase until the end of June of the following year.
- Holders of the Trophies Lounge card will be given the right of first refusal to renew their purchase for a further period, subject to a written confirmation being submitted by not later than 30 days prior to the expiry date of the card.
TROPHIES LOUNGE & Adjacent Stadium Seating Area
- In caring for patron safety we reserve the right to refuse entry to people who are intoxicated, and/or disorderly, or are in possession of liquor;
- intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
- All persons’ movements upon entering the Trophies Lounge and the adjacent seating area will be subject to monitoring by Security staff;
- All persons making use of the Trophies Lounge and the adjacent stadium seating area are to observe our strict Smart Casual Wear policy;
- This is not a hard core fan zone, so all persons making use of the Trophies Lounge and the adjacent stadium seating area are to note that non-examplary behaviour is not allowed in these areas, and everyone is to respect the fact s/he will be in the presence of other people having different opinions;
- By purchasing a ticket (be it a Trophies Lounge Card or a match-day ticket), all persons consent to (i) the recording of their likeness and/or voice by any means (but not limited to audio and visual recordings by security cameras, television cameras and photographers) and (ii) the commercial exploitation, throughout the world, of their Images by any means by The Malta Football Association, the National Stadium and its commercial partners without compensation;
- Persons entering the playing area without authorisation will be prosecuted.
- Patrons choosing to leave valuables unattended on the premises do so at their own risk.
- All patrons may be subject to bag searches before entering the venue, especially on match days;
- Patrons should note that children must be supervised by accompanying adult at all times while in the venue.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the lounge and in the seating area (except for the designated Smoking Area);
- Pass-outs are available and must be presented with the patron’s original purchased ticket or personal card on re-entry to the venue.
- Patrons are not to (i) make any recording or take any photograph for anything other than private non-commercial purposes of (ii) sell, license or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce (or permit such), whether in whole or in part, any recordings taken or made inside the Stadium (including, without limitation, photographs, video recordings or sound recordings) without the prior consent of the Malta Football Association and/or the National Stadium Management;
- The Malta Football Association reserves the right to withdraw any Membership Card/s in the case of lack of observation of these Terms & Conditions.
TROPHIES LOUNGE Stadium Seating Area - Prohibited items
- Drinks & Liquor in any form and/or Illicit Drugs;
- Glass bottles or breakable containers are prohibited during the course of ongoing matches;
- Unsealed beverages of any kind;
- Offensive weapons, including potential missiles;
- Portable Scanner device or any device used as a scanner;
- Metal containers;
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles;
- Dogs or other pets; (The exception will be for medical and Police circumstances)
- Flags in any size;
- Any item that can cause public nuisance or offense to any user of the stadium area. - This is not a hard core fan zone. So wearing one’s Club or Team Colours will be limited to a scarf bearing such colours and as long as this does not carry anything or any message which could be offensive to others.
- Professional type (long lens) camera equipment
Prams, Strollers and Umbrellas:
- Prams and strollers are allowed into the stadium as long as prams are not kept in aisles of the seating areas or other open areas that may impact on the safe passage of patrons
- The use of Umbrellas is allowed as long as it is not obstructing patrons views